You have done a PITCH* – now what? BIZ BOOST is what!
- Do you need to inject some momentum into your business?
- Do you want to accelerate your learning?
- Do you have a real challenge you want to work on?
- Do you need time to reflect and act on your business rather than ‘in’ the business?
- Do you want a ‘board’ for your business – a diverse group of people who are interested in your business’ development?
- Do you want to share your challenges – the good, the bad and the ugly?
- Do you want access to a group of peer mentors?
*not limited to people who have done pitches
Biz Boost will be:
- 5 x 2.5 hours sessions of support from peers (and maybe experts)
- access to guides, tools and resources tailored to your needs
- limited to a small peer group of 4-5 people
- facilitated based on an action-learning approach to ensure it is relevant to your needs
Karen held a Lightning Talk – Information Session 28th August 12pm @ Six Degrees
You can view the powerpoint from that session here – Business Boost.
School for Social Entrepreneurs have made this great video
Or call Karen on 0416 017 372
or Kristina on 0428 265 383
Sessions will be held every 2 weeks from 9:30– 12:00pm
#1 Thursday 18 September
#2 Thursday 2 October
#3 Thursday 16 October
#4 Thursday 30 October
#5 Thursday 13 November
Are you ready for action? At each session the aim is for you to identify key activities and then in between sessions take the steps required before you come back and report on progress.
Facilitated by Karen, an action learning practioner, it is a self-guided process – in that you are working on your business, your challenges, your needs. You bring these challenges to the session each week, a group of peers with a range of business experience will ask open questions to guide you, prompt you … At the end of each set you will be left with some concrete actions to follow up on between the session…it’s a way of keeping on track and keeping the momentum, motivation and buzz.
SUPER SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER
ONLY $75 per person (+GST) for the full 5 sessions for Six Degrees members (It is easy to become a member….just ask me how).
This limited offer (full price valued at over $200) only available to five people who register their interest.
SIX DEGREES of course!
Karen Plumbe is a trained action learning set facilitator and a a fellow of the School for Social Entrepreneurs. She is a Certified Professional Coach with the International Coach academy. She is also the health promotions Manager with the Coffs Harbour Women’s Health Centre who has written and delivered a coach training programs for health professionals, run health coaching classes for the International Coach Academy and organises education sessions for GPs, Practice Nurses and health professionals through the North Coast Medicare Local.
Expresssion of Interest close 5th September
Are you willing to commit to participate in the sessions and take action between sessions?
Send an email to email@example.com with the following details
Why do you want to participate?
Yes. Count me in! or Yes. I am interested but…….