BIZ BOOST 2015 – Send in your Expression of Interest NOW!
We have the outcomes from the first cohort of Biz Boost participants and the feedback has been awesome. It is so good that they all want to continue next year! What better recommendation can you get?
Here are some words from recent participants about how they have benefited:
Why do I need BIZ BOOST ?
- Do you need to inject some momentum into your business?
- Do you want to accelerate your learning?
- Do you have a real challenge you want to work on?
- Do you need time to reflect and act on your business rather than ‘in’ the business?
- Do you want a ‘board’ for your business – a diverse group of people who are interested in your business’ development?
- Do you want to share your challenges – the good, the bad and the ugly?
- Do you want access to a group of peer mentors?
Biz Boost will be:
- 6 x 2.5 hours sessions of support from peers
- access to guides, tools and resources tailored to your needs
- limited to a small peer group of 4-5 people
- facilitated based on an action-learning approach to ensure it is relevant to your needs
Karen held a Lightning Talk – Information Session 28th August 12pm @ Six Degrees
You can view the powerpoint from that session here – Business Boost.
School for Social Entrepreneurs have made this great video
Or call Karen on 0416 017 372
or Kristina on 0428 265 383
Sessions will be held every 2 weeks from 9:30– 12:00pm
#1 Thursday 19 February
#2 Thursday 5 March
#3 Thursday 19 March
#4 Thursday 2 April
#5 Thursday 16 April
#6 Thursday 30 April
Are you ready for action? At each session the aim is for you to identify key activities and then in between sessions take the steps required before you come back and report on progress.
Facilitated by Karen, an action learning practitioner, it is a self-guided process – in that you are working on your business, your challenges, your needs. You bring these challenges to the session each week, a group of peers with a range of business experience will ask open questions to guide you, prompt you … At the end of each set you will be left with some concrete actions to follow up on between the session…it’s a way of keeping on track and keeping the momentum, motivation and buzz.
Karen gained rave review from the first group of Biz Boost participants gaining an average of 9.5 out of 10!
“Karen is clear and confident in her delivery of action learning and clearly aware of many tools, strategies and wisdom.”
“Karen is a very thoughtful trainer and has provided a great environment for everyone involved to feel safe to be honest and authentic about the person & professional challenges.”
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER
ONLY $90 per person for the full 6 sessions for Six Degrees members (it is easy to become a member….just ask me how).
This limited offer (full price valued at over $300) only available to five people who have registered their interest.
SIX DEGREES in City Square, Coffs Harbour
Level 1, City Swuare
Expression of Interest close Monday 15th December
Are you willing to commit to participate in the sessions and take action between sessions?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or call 6648 4089) with the following details
Why do you want to participate?
Yes. Count me in! or Yes. I am interested but…….