WHAT WILL THE JUDGES BE LOOKING FOR?
Demonstrating the problem and market need:
- Is there a real and well defined customer pain point/ need or business problem being solved?
- Who is going to use it / buy it?
- How is it different to current solutions?
Giving a compelling explanation of the solution:
- What is your big idea and is it clearly communicated?
- Clearly identify the digital component of the solution. (including but not limited to: software, web, mobile, app, telemetry, cloud, analytics, sensors or other such enabling technology)
- How have you tested it so far?
- How well was the pitch presented? (clear and concise; addressed the audience; confident and engaging)
Pitching your business model:
- Can the need be translated into revenue?
- How big is the potential market?
- Is it scalable?
- What are the revenue streams?
- Is the path to revenue and growth feasible?
- How much skin is in the game? stage of Development (idea / prototype ready/ revenue raising / expansion capital required)
- What is the economic development impact on Coffs Coast?
- Is it backed-up by a passionate person/team?
- What do you need to make it happen?