2016 DIGITAL INNOVATION CHALLENGE
- Complete an online entry form
- Then submit via email a video or paper pitch which outlines your business proposal, where its at and how big it can go to: email@example.com
- The entry format is limited to either a video pitch of two minutes or two A4 pages in PDF format.
- All entries submitted by email are limited to a size of 10Mb.
- Please ensure your application does not go over the size limit or we will not receive your application. Your application and supplementary material may not be broken up over multiple emails.
- Entries should clearly state the name, address, email and contact phone number of the applicant/s.
HOW DO I CREATE THE BEST PITCH?
- REGISTER for our email newsletter to ensure you are on our who’s who list of Coffs Coast entrepreneurs and get all the latest updates, special invitations and hot tips on the challenge.
- FINE TUNE YOUR PITCH Attend workshops at Six Degrees, access support material online, work out of six degrees, find a mentor and apply the learning to your pitch.
- Entries for the Challenge open on 8 March 2016 at 9.00am and close 29 May 2016 at 5.00pm (Entry Period).
- All times are Australian Eastern Standard times.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any late, lost or incorrectly addressed entries.
JUDGING THE ENTRIES
- All Eligible Entries will be evaluated by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- All Eligible Entries will be judged in accordance with the judging criteria.
- Finalists will be announced on 3 June 2016 and it is a condition of entry they be available for the live pitch on Saturday 18 June 2016.
- Finalists will be notified via the contact details provided on their registration form.
THE LIVE PITCH
- Will be held as part of the Challenge Expo on Saturday 18 June 2016 between 12:00 and 5:00pm
- Selected finalists will each have 5 minutes to pitch to our judging panel.
- There will be Q&A time after this for the judging panel to evaluate your pitch.
- Slide decks may be used at the pitching competition.