It’s easy to come up with startup ideas, but much harder to actually quit your day job and start a company. Startup Onramp program was created to give new and aspiring startup founders the knowledge, skills and connections they need to successfully get their startup through its first year.
A structured training program that equips first-time founders with the essential skills to launch and grow their startup.
Weekly one-to-one mentoring sessions plus access to a global network of startup founders, mentors and investors
Whether you’re still at idea stage or have started something, by the end of the program you’ll be ready to launch. The program culminates in a pitch night at the end of the program at which all startups present.
It is expected that at the end of the program founders will:
- have defined their market offering;
- have validated their ideas with the market and experts;
- improve their start-up skills and understanding of the startup landscape;
- develop a viable business model with revenue streams;
- be able to pitch to gain co-founders, investors or enter an accelerator program;
- be ready to access grants such as the Jobs for NSW MVP grant;
- be capable of entering the Startup Coffs Coast 2019 Pitch Comp; and
- pitch in relevant competitions or to funders outside the region.
6 Degrees is currently running Startup Onramp in Coffs Harbour with a group of 10 founders.
Want to join Startup Onramp?
In 2019 we will be running more Startup Onramp programs that will be available for founders located up and down the Mid North Coast. If you are interested in taking part in the next Startup Onramp run by 6 Degrees then pre-register your interest here.